French Bread Pizza
One loaf (we use this one) French Bread
Sausage (we use Mulay's Mild Italian) or ground beef (Costco has a great organic option)
Mozzerella Cheese (we buy organic whole milk mozzerella at our local grocery-it's delish!)
Other ingredients we often add include: bell peppers, red onions, olives, zucchini, shredded romano cheese.
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice baked (and cooled) bread and place on a silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
3. Top with grated mozzerella and sausage (if you are using other veggies, you can add now too).
4. Bake in 375 degree oven for just a few minutes, until cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with fresh diced tomatoes and chopped basil.
Serve to some very happy people and enjoy!